Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Secondary Contacts missing from Remote Databases 2014 v16 Pro

Copper Elite Contributor

Secondary Contacts missing from Remote Databases 2014 v16 Pro

I just finished with a 1 hour plus tech support call. My secondary contacts are not showing up in any of the remote databases even though they are all at the server level.  The agent didn't know that there was a problem/bug until I pressed the issue at the very end for a logical explanation of why his solution required that I go back to the server and, for each sync set, choose all users to have access to my database then recreate all seven remote databases.  He explained it as though that would be normal. I insisted that 2009 Premium v11 didn't work that way and it is not normal - no logic to it. He then got back on the phone with second level support. They explained they are working on Hotfix 6 to correct the problem.

Qs: 

When will Hotfix 6 be ready?

Will the hotfix correct the problem without me having to recreate Remote Databases?

When did Swiftpage identify the problem?

Why was I not notified before I did my installation 2 weeks ago?

Why was I not notified as soon as it was identified?  Does Sage not send out eMails to users notifying them of issues like this?

If I had been notified, Swiftpage could have saved me 2 hours of my valuable time today. My opinion is that I should have been notified the same time the problem was identified.

For Swiftpage Management to check out the support call:  8010134076

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Secondary Contacts missing from Remote Databases 2014 v16 Pro

Why do I not have a reply from Swiftpage on this yet?  Does no one know the answers?

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Secondary Contacts missing from Remote Databases 2014 v16 Pro

Hi tbudde,

Maybe you could contact them directly : 877-228-8377

I cannot say whether this will have more success, but its worth trying.

Cheers,
Jared Dalrymple | Technical Consultant | P:+61 7 3423 3551
jared@evolutionmarketing.com.au | Evolution Marketing Services