Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Schools using ACT

Schools using ACT

Hi,

We are considering buying ACT to track data for our school.  I would appreciate hearing from any schools that use it.  How adaptable is it for a school to use?  Is it easy to use?  How do you rename the fields to fit your school? ...

Thanks,

Debbi

Re: Schools using ACT

I suggest contacting an ACT! Certified Consultant.

ACT! Certified Consultants offer a wide variety of services. This exclusive group of trained entrepreneurs can provide guidance on everything from your initial setup through customizing ACT! to meet your specific needs.

Other services include:
- Software sales
- On-site installation and support services for software, hardware, and networks
- Product training by SBDCC certified instructors
- Industry expertise in sales and database processes

http://www.act.com/partners/acc/find/index.cfm

Bronze Contributor

Re: Schools using ACT

Debbi,

I did my sons school a number of years ago to record historical events and teacher reports, very easy and the history report was then provided to each parent. They also recorded health details, special needs etc. I have also implemented in a number of private colleges over the years to pursue enrollment and only a few weeks ago I did a childcare centre.

What you need to do is to be specific about what you are looking to achive (make a list) and then as already pointed out maybe get a consultant to go through this and put together a plan of action. Given the additional functionality of version 11 and some of the table tools out there I see some great possibilities for what you can achieve.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.