Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Schema Names

Schema Names

I am using a dymo label printer and I am trying to redesign the label.  In order to do this Dymo says I need the schema name for each field I am trying to use.  Does anyone know where to find this information?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Schema Names

Not sure what they're asking for, but maybe try:
Start |Run | ACTDIAG
Databases | Database List
Select the Database
Actions | Database Structure | Fields usage Analysis Report
Nickel Super Contributor

Its fields Detail Report you need in the same place.  It will have the table and column names. eg TBL_CONTACT.BUSINESS_LINE1

Tom

I wasn't sure if the schema was the original field names (analysis report) or just the ones from detail.

You'd think a company like Dymo would have a KB on their site (or even that they could email) to tell their users how to get the information and use it.
Nickel Super Contributor

I made the mistake of buyin a Dymo printer because the advert said it integrated with ACT!.  I'm sure it does but after an hour I still couldn't get the plugin so I ended up writing my own.  Although saying that mistake is a bit strong as now it works I couldn;'t do without it

Tom

You should contact them and offer to sell them your plug-in... or have them promote it on their site for you to sell
Nickel Super Contributor

Smiley Happy I like your thinking.  I'm not sure whats going on with it  because its advertised as working with ACT! out of the box and I've had a couple of ppl with the same problem....Strange.

Tom

Even if they won't buy it outright or officially promote it, maybe their support guys can recommend it when they have an issue....