Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Scheduling issue

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Scheduling issue

So back in act 6.0 which I have used until recently I was able to pull down this drop down menu and see incraments of 5 minutes.   Now it only shows 30 minutes I have gone through and changed every preference possible and to no avail.  The calendar shows 5 minutes but this drop down does not change.  Is this fixable? or just the way the program is now? dropdown.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author graphicsguy1999
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Scheduling issue

There isn't an option to change the increments for that drop down.  This was changed back in ACT! 2005.

View solution in original post

All Replies

So I thought I'd bump this in hopes of an answer, I've found 2 other posts spread out over 4 years asking the same question without a response.  Is this something that should go in the suggestions area for features?  Just baffles me that it was there in act 6.0 but not in future versions.  Thanks for any type of a response

So to add to my frustration with this, I have not only called sales but tech support several times regarding this issue.  Sales says their computers show 5 minute incraments and refers me to tech support... tech support is abysmal to deal with, hard to understand and ultimately useless.  I'm halfway tempted to revert back to act 6.0 where the 5 minute window was working.   Can anyone atleast share with me if they can actually see 5 minute windows on the drop down?

Solution
Accepted by topic author graphicsguy1999
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

There isn't an option to change the increments for that drop down.  This was changed back in ACT! 2005.

Thank you so much for your response.   Seems like a terrible design flaw but it was changed so long ago that I seriously doubt its even worth submitting a feature change, but for giggles where would I go about doing that?