Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Scheduling and using the keyboard...

Scheduling and using the keyboard...

Act 15.1.108.0 WIndows 8

Just like my focus problems when using the keyboard to move around, I find that changing dates when scheduling using the keyboard some times does not work. If I use the mouse a few times, the keyboard commands start to work again. An example is using the plus key to change the date forward one day at a time. I hit +, the start date changes but not the end date and then the start date stays at its original setting when I click OK. Help.

Bronze Contributor

Re: Scheduling and using the keyboard...

If you are using a Microsoft k/b - mouse, you might consider changing to something else like Logitech.  That solved most of my similar problems. 

This is a general statement and not intended to specifically address your questions other than the k/b & mouse.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB, Win 10 Pro, & Office 365, 32bit

I am on a Vaio laptop. And everythign worked fine before the most current update to Act.

Bronze Super Contributor

Hi Bruce,

I've had clients have the same issue, on a variety of keyboard types (including Microsoft Keyboards).

Those that seem to have this issue have been wireless. However I'm using a Microsoft 7000 series wireless kb and mouse (both wireless) and never had this issue.

I've not seen anyone have it with a laptop keyboard, so I'm not sure what's happening for you. 

Sorry I can't be of more help, but thought I'd respond anyway just so you know that a lack of responses doesn't mean a lack of interest....

Ben.

Thanks for responding. I am sure it has to do with the new release. Thus has never happened before this latest release.

IS there a way to report this to Act?

Bronze Super Contributor

You canhave report it here. It may not be *official* but these forums are actively read by many ACT! staff/developers.

You could suggest a feature request here: http://community.act.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas/idb-p/ideas

Or you can ring the US number 866-873-2006... Smiley Happy