Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Scheduling Main Activity with multiple sub activities each with different organizers

Scheduling Main Activity with multiple sub activities each with different organizers

I have Act 10 and frequently use the Schedule Activities feature to list the various activities that occur each time a new sale is booked.  Some for sales rep, some for sales supervisor, some for accounting and so forth.  As an administrator level creating the main activity, I properly toggle the right person (each with his/her own license tied to the database) who is to be the organizer for each sub activity in the list.  It shows the right person being accountable for each sub activity but in the end, I end up being the one who gets the pop up notification.  I then realized although it SHOWS in the wizzard that the correct person is the organizer of the sub activity in the activity wizard, when you actually go into the contact the activity was created for, click the Activities tab and double click on each activity created from the Schedule Activity feature, they are in fact not listing the correct person but in fact listing the person scheduling the Schedule Activity feature. 

I then have to go in each time I schedule an activity macro and click the contact and go through each activity created and manually change the name to the right person.  Then the reminder and calendar event correctly is assigned to the right person.

I tried scheduling the activity as another licensed user logged into the database and the same thing occurs, except now all activities are listed under that person instead of the individuals that were toggled in the Schedule Activities wizard.

Does anyone know how to get this to work properly or is it a bug?