Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Schedule mass number of calls

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Schedule mass number of calls

I would like to take a lookup of about 300 contacts and schedule a follow-up call with every one of them. I am using act 2006. I have been struggling with this for over a day and figure it must be something easy that I am just missing.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Mike

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author mth1993b
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Schedule mass number of calls

Mike if you select all in the contact list then you can schedule for all at one time. I would suggest that you select the options button in the top right hand corner and schedule a seperate activity for each as it will otherwise be very difficult clearing the completed activities for each.

Good Luck

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author mth1993b
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Mike if you select all in the contact list then you can schedule for all at one time. I would suggest that you select the options button in the top right hand corner and schedule a seperate activity for each as it will otherwise be very difficult clearing the completed activities for each.

Good Luck

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Thank you that worked great.

Well I spoke too soon. It worked but now has caused an issue, maybe a huge issue. I scheduled the call on all the accounts but did not notice that the associate with field was populated with contact on the list. Now when I complete the call it adds the for that one contact to every contact. I am not sure how to fix this.

Small other issue that was easily solved, it will only allow me to schedule 150 contacts to a call so I did my scheduling in 2 passes.

Help is appreciated.