Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Schedule activites for multiple contacts

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Schedule activites for multiple contacts

Using ACT 2008 Ver11.

I want to schedule 4 follow up emails tasks using the Activtiy Series function for multiple contacts.

I have the Activity Series set up and I have my 10 contacts in a look up file.

I can only schedule the activity series for one contact at a time

How can I schedule the activity series for all 10 contacts at once?

Tks

Gary 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author gw47129
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Schedule activites for multiple contacts

When you open the Activity Series window > to the right of the Schedule Activities 'With' field is a 'Contacts' button.  Click on this button > then click on 'Select Contacts', you will now have the abilty to select multiple contacts.  By using the 'Select From' button in the upper left hand corner you can choose 'Current Lookup' to narrow the list of contacts presented - you will still have to move them from the left column to the right.
Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
MoZ
Tuned Listener

Within ACT Premium 2010 it is possible to create an activity series for a number of contacts in one go. My memory is a bit rusty on this...something about old age...but I thought this was available in v2008. Do you not have the option to select contacts as you create the activity series?

Moshe

Lateral Solutions

http://www.latsol.co.uk

I only have the option to select ONE contact from a list of all contacts. I can't figure out how to select a group

Gary 

Solution
Accepted by topic author gw47129
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

When you open the Activity Series window > to the right of the Schedule Activities 'With' field is a 'Contacts' button.  Click on this button > then click on 'Select Contacts', you will now have the abilty to select multiple contacts.  By using the 'Select From' button in the upper left hand corner you can choose 'Current Lookup' to narrow the list of contacts presented - you will still have to move them from the left column to the right.
Greg Martin
Sage

Thanks, it worked

Gary