Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Saved List Views

Copper Super Contributor

Saved List Views

Is there a way to SAVE a specific Contact List configuration so if I want to view Contacts with certain columns in one instance and other columns in another instance I can select a "saved view"? 

Brian Marder

ACT! 2009

Brian Marder
ACT! 2012 Beta Tester
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Saved List Views

Unfortunately there is not a way to do that currently. If you would like to see this feature added to the program in an update or future release, please share this idea on the ACT! Community's Share Your Ideas board.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Nickel Contributor

Hi Brian - I agree this would be a useful aspect to ACT, and has been requested before. There is an add-on (www.actaddons.com) called Contact List Plus that does provide this (and other) functionality.

Trevor Lever

UK - ACT Certified Consultant
www.actpartners.co.uk
trevor@actpartners.co.uk

You posed the "Saved Contact List View" question 3 years ago, does act have this feature now?

Platinum Super Contributor

Hello Rperron,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

An option for saving multiple List View configurations does not exist within the current version of Sage ACT!; it will still require an add-on.
Greg Martin
Sage
Nickel Super Contributor

Here is the link for you.  http://exponenciel.com/actaddons/actaddon.aspx?ID=128  Brenda

Brenda Dixon
ACT! Certified Consultant
Dixon Consulting Solutions
404-405-4116
brenda@dixonconsultingsolutions.com
www.dixonconsultingsolutions.com
www.GoToAssist.com/sb/dixon (FOR SUPPORT)