Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sales suggestion - Can I get ACT to flag up products/note when opportunities are being processed

Copper Contributor

Sales suggestion - Can I get ACT to flag up products/note when opportunities are being processed

Hey,

I use the software in a tanning studio to book on sunbed sessions ( as times / dates of sessions need to be recorded for 3 years ) but the staff are not very good at selling add-ons.  Can the system popup a reminder or suggestion box at the opportunity screen?

Or any other idea would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Richard

Re: Sales suggestion - Can I get ACT to flag up products/note when opportunities are being processed

Richard,

Sorry, I'm a little confused.  Are you trying to create a note automatically when creating a new opportunity?

Copper Contributor

Re: Sales suggestion - Can I get ACT to flag up products/note when opportunities are being processed

hi,

i would like the system to flag up a message when a sale is being put though.  We are a tanning shop and the staff are not selling enough add-ons, and there excuse is they forget to ask the customer.  If the system could bring something up infront of there face while doing the sale it would remind them to ask.

Rich

Nickel Contributor

you might want to hae a look at this addon:  Field Tooltips  you might be able to incorporate it into your process.

Also, have a look at the set field triggers in the define fields menu. You may be able to trigger a message to come up in notepad or something as a reminder.  Seems like a bit of a work around and not very elegant but it may do what you want.

post it notes and additional training for your personell probably wouldnt hurt either. maybe set up an incentive for them to get more sales.

Matt Pulsts
Your Intown Handyman
Atlanta, GA