Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sales Report by Contact in 2010??

Sales Report by Contact in 2010??

We cant seem to find a sales report by contact that includes date,product/services, item description, quantity, price and customers info. How is that possible with all the templates they have?

Also disappointed that its hard to see your past sales history in the contacts history tab. Seems like its buried in the opportunities tab then you have to go to products tab and again its virtually impossible to find what you actually sold, description and price. Are we the only ones having this issue?

Re: Sales Report by Contact in 2010??

Besides having problems with 2010 crashing, and getting very good at restarting ACT7 SLQ - (mostly on the lap top) I can only see one purchase at a time, and I agree with another person who asked where is the back button?  To see ALL of their purchases at one time (one screen) looks impossible. How very cumbersum.  Does any one have any ideas?

Thanks,

Robin 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sales Report by Contact in 2010??

The main problem for crating the report you describe is the fact that the opportunity information and the product information is in two different database tables. Depending on just what you want in the report, I think it would be possible to create a custom report for that.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129