Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sales Automation Manager (SAM) by Northwoods Act! add-on

Copper Contributor

Sales Automation Manager (SAM) by Northwoods Act! add-on

I am currently testing this product on their 30 day trial to create implement basic workflow processes for my business.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who is using SAM, your thoughts on the product and the degree of skill required to implement campaigns. Also it would be helpful to know if there are people out there who support the product as my understanding is that there is little support available from Northwoods.

Thank you.

Silver Contributor

Re: Sales Automation Manager (SAM) by Northwoods Act! add-on

1) product is mature and fairly well respected.  No known issues technically speaking for the product.

2) although the product is very powerful, skills to maintain and implement are fairly advanced.

3) a handful of consultants posess this skill and could most likely help you speed up the process.

4) support and contacting the manufacturer is difficult at times.  They do provide email support to my knowledge, (not phone support) and the product is well documented, but don't expect to be able to pick up the phone and get help.

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider

Copper Contributor

Thank you. I have invested much time in Act! Smart 2013 Smart Tasks so I am hoping that some of that investment will help but I do think I will need help with SAM.

BTW, are you aware of a known application issue with 2013 Smart Tasks (see details on my ST posting yesterday).

David

Silver Contributor

No, I had not heard of that and have not been able to test your theory.

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider