09-09-2011 10:38 AM
The Sage supplied template file "01 Initial Communication - Direct Marketing Letter.ADT" has the strange field code <Business Line 1> (and also Business Line 2, Business City, Business State, and Business Postal Code). These fields do not show up in the field chooser window. Nor are they in the database. If I add the field "Address 1" to the template, it shows as <Business Line 1>. If I print from the template, I get the first address line.
This anomaly appears in the ACT!2011 Demo database files and in the templates for a database directly converted from ACT!6. The "01 Initial Communication - Direct Marketing Letter.TPL" file has the expected <Address 1> field. This same situation exists in independent installations.
I installed ACT!2011 Premium SP1 HF1 on Win7 with Outlook 2010. I updated ACT!2011 to hotfix 4.
I have seen this problem reported before, but I was unable to find an answer or solution.