Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage line 50 accounts user Installed Act and don't know where to start.

Sage line 50 accounts user Installed Act and don't know where to start.

I know the Act system is versatile but it is so generic I really don't know where to start. 

having linked with my sage line 50 financial controller accounts and having down loaded contacts from Outlook

I am not sure what to next.   Even this was not easy as I see others have lcommented on, as despite my supplier knowing i was using Sage line 50 there was no mention of a Link and The link software was only made available when I phone for support.  The support was great and she held my hand for the 2 hours it took to install and link and import Outlook.  I cannot figure ou how synchronised everything is. I don't know if I have to synchronise outlook periodically or what.  Can I view emails coming in from within Act and will they then connect themselves to my existing Sage contacts?

I need know whether Act integrates the accounts and emails into this one place or whether there are other things I need to do within Outlook and Sage to ensure that they all have the same info?  Is there a document that gives guidelines on using the three together?

Re: Sage line 50 accounts user Installed Act and don't know where to start.

Hi there. I am an independent consultant with quite a lot of experience in ACT! and Sage Line 50. Happy to speak with you to help you through this and if necessary help remotely for free for, say, up to half an hour if that would help at all. If you would like to make contact, you may do so by visiting www.harleygrove.co.uk or if you are using Twitter then at www.twitter.com/harleygrove or by old-fashioned 'phone on 0845 8800767.