Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage Act! Pro 2013

Sage Act! Pro 2013

We recently reinstalled our Sage Act! Pro 2013 to a new computer. That in itself was a nightmare due to the issues others have had with the SQL server. We had a tech from our company work on it and 5 hours later he was able to resolve the issue and pull in the data we had backed up however now when we schedule an appt., lets say for 10:00am on the main PC that shares the data base, it shows up correctly on that PC but show up on all the other PC's that are allowed to share the network at 11:00am instead......Does anyone out there know if there is a setting that needs to be changed and if so, where and how.

thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sage Act! Pro 2013

Sounds like the one computer is set to standard timd and the others to daylight saving time.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I changed the time on the PC itself however is there a way to change the time in the ACT program itself?
thanks
Bronze Contributor

Hello mybeloved7 - ACT gets it time from Windows.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013

Thank you. I checked Windows and the clock was showing the correct time however I changed it then went back in and put it on the correct time again and it worked. Not sure what happened but it must of refreshed itself then corrected it in ACT. Appreciate your input as it saved us a lot of frustration. Smiley Happy

I am having a different issue. Are you familiar with ACT Connect? If so you know they recently changed to Handheld connect. I am having an issue with mapping. please let me know if you are familiar with this program and if so I will post the question.

thanks,

Woman Very Happy