11-18-2013 12:38 PM
I am currently running Sage Act Pro 2013 ver 15.0.301.0 on Windows XP. WHen I try to run a report for contact details I either get the details for a small portion of the contacts (2 or 3) or I get completely blank reports not even a contact name for a few. My database is running on my local PC. I have tried running the same report on the demo database to see if the problem lies in my database but the problem was duplicated on the demo database which would suggest it is not a database issue. This is a real problem for how I work, any help would be greatly appreciated.
11-19-2013 08:04 AM
Does this also happen in preview? If so chek the printer driver and the video driver. You could also try running the report directly to PDF.
11-19-2013 12:28 PM
I just tried the PDF format as you suggested. I did a look up of 10 contacts and asked for a contact report for the currrent look up. I chose the PDF view option and when it opened I got 4 out of the 10 contacts in the report.
11-19-2013 12:47 PM
On the standard contact report if the subreports have nothing to report the contact won't be included in the report.
11-27-2013 08:07 AM
Most likely the subreport filter settings is filtering out any entries and that will cause the contact record to not be included.
11-27-2013 09:10 AM
First verify that is the problem by broadening the subreport filter setting to make sure the record has data to report.