Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage Act Pro 2012 with Office 07 integration

Sage Act Pro 2012 with Office 07 integration

Hi there,

I am in the process of setting up Sage Act Pro 2012 on 2 computers.

One is Windows 7, and I have set it up to integrate with Outlook 2010, and syncronization is set up for both contacts and calendar.

The other computer is WIndows XP Pro, with outlook 07, and while I have the email set up, syncronization fails every time.

The issue I am still having on both of the machines, is inability to see the emails that I have sent to the contact under "History, or Activities. The email is under my sent items in outlook, but is nowhere to be found in Act. I know I have to resolved the syncronization issue on XP first before even trying to fix this, but on the laptop this should already work.

Any idea? What did I miss to check?

Another question that I will have to figure out in the future is: How do I sync both the Laptop and PC database all the time? I used the desktop at the office, and take the laptop home, and would like to continue at home where I left off at the office, if that makes any sense.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you kindly, and looking forward to your support Smiley Happy

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Sage Act Pro 2012 with Office 07 integration

Hello Koba,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

For emails not recording, review the following article - look at section "ACT! Address Book Not Properly Added to Outlook" first: KB Article 19948

Preliminary information for synchronizing databases: You must create a 'remote' database from the main database and provide a network connection (ex: connect laptop to network at office).  Here is an article with instructions for creating a 'remote': KB Article 14116

Greg Martin
Sage