Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage Act Premium 2013 New Contact Page

Copper Contributor

Sage Act Premium 2013 New Contact Page

I have set up a new data base and am creating a new contact page. On the default page there are a number of grayed out fields.

under the heading Latest Activities. The fields are email; call attempt /reach; meeting and letter sent. I have assumed those field would be populated any time i completed any of the activities related to the field title but they remain unchanged when I send an email for example.  Am I misunderstanding the fields/

Thank you

LloydBedik112444

Lloyd Bedik

Lloyd@Bedik.com

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sage Act Premium 2013 New Contact Page

Hello Lloyd,
Those fields are system fields should be updated when the related activity is cleared or an email sent. You may need to press the F5 key on your keyboard to refresh These fields cannot be edited manually.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Re: Sage Act Premium 2013 New Contact Page

Hi, thank you for getting back to me with the information. How ever I am still having trouble with the fields which include\ Email, Call Attempt/Reached, Meeting and Letter sent even after pressing F5 Only one of activities, meeting, is recorded in the field. I have changed the fields to generate history but they do not place any information in either the activities tab or the field under Latest Actives. Any suggestions Thank you Lloyd Bedik