Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage Act 2011 problems rescheduling an activity

Sage Act 2011 problems rescheduling an activity

I backed up my database on one computer and then restored it to another.  When I open the data base I get alarms for activities but when I try to reschedule them I get the following error message "Error- Activity changes cannot be saved. One or more of the contacts or associations may have been deleted or this activity may have been deleted".  The activity has not been deleted  because I can see it in my activity list and on my calendar.  This happens for every activity on my calendar.  The contact is my record, it was scheduled by me for me (a to do reminder) so the contact is not deleted.  I am the only user of the database so I can't figure out what is wrong.  I did rename the database when I restored it as I had previously backed it up and restored it to another computer from this computer so had to rename it again.  Help?

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Sage Act 2011 problems rescheduling an activity

Since this database was created from a backup file, does this error occur in the original database?

If not, it sounds like the restored database may have been damaged.  Try creating a new backup and restoring it.

If you would like to delete the pre-existing databases, that can be done by opening the database to be deleted > go to Tools > Database Maintenance > Delete Database.  It will only delete the database that is currently open.

Greg Martin
Sage