Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT! Pro 2013 - Cannot edit Activities Report template to entering a new field (ie. Contact's City)

Sage ACT! Pro 2013 - Cannot edit Activities Report template to entering a new field (ie. Contact's City)

Subject says it all Smiley Sad

I cannot redefine any of the fields in the template.

I need to do a Weekly Activities Report that included all My Contacts:

- Activities for a specified period.

- Contact Company Name.

- Contact Company City

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sage ACT! Pro 2013 - Cannot edit Activities Report template to entering a new field (ie. Contact's City)

Actually you would use a History report. You can't redefine fields, you would need to remove a field and replace it with the desired field or add the desired field to the report.

There is a third party book with comprehensive training information on the ACT! reports, here is the link.

https://www.packtpub.com/sage-act-2011-dashboard-and-report-cookbook/book

Full disclusure I wrote the reports chapters of the book.  The report chapters work for all version of the ACT! program since ACT! 2007.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: Sage ACT! Pro 2013 - Cannot edit Activities Report template to entering a new field (ie. Contact's City)

Is it because I'm using the Sage Act! Pro 2013 Trial Version that I'm not able to edit, delete or add any fields to my historical report?

Platinum Elite Contributor

No. the trial version is the program with an expiration time.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129