Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT! Pro 2011 username and password

Sage ACT! Pro 2011 username and password

Today after using this product for nearly half this year it is asking me for a username and password. I'm confident I have not had either and have never been logging in with them. I was just hit with malware for the second time in two months and have paid in service fees enough to have paid for the computer i'm using. I'd rather not pay to obtain my username and password from ACT I saw a price matrix that showed a minimum of $100 to get my password? Does anyone know of a cost free method of securing my passwords so I can access my database? Passwords are keeping me out of my life not keeping it safe from dangerous people.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sage ACT! Pro 2011 username and password

Thank you Mike, I just tried several variations of my name with no password to no avail. Too many passwords on everything. There has to be a better way to stay secure and not need all these passwords for every single website or application. It's become unmanageable.

Thank you Mike, I will review and hope this works out.

If you has a Password and had the login screen save it, it might not be enough.... but if you didn't use a password, it will

Thanks Mike, there is absolutely no way I'm paying $500 to obtain my password and username, that is completely unreasonable. I've paid $250 for the product, that's enough. If I cannot reaccess my database I'll have to dispose of the product and find something else in the future to use. I like this program but I don't like it at $750 +, what a cash sinkhole these computers and programs have become.

at the end of the article it says between 2501-5000 contacts the service charge is $500. That's egregious. I'll give them $20 tops.

Silver Super Contributor

Ronald,

That's the cost for repairing a database with that many contacts not the cost for getting the login information.  There are less expensive ways than $100 to get the information as well.  Try getting in touch with an ACT! Certified Consultant.  You can find one at www.act.com/acc.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!