Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, How to change the "Type" & "Result" dropdown lists in history.

Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, How to change the "Type" & "Result" dropdown lists in history.

I wanted to know if I can manually change the dropdown list options when recording in Edit history.

Type: Appointment, Call, Meeting, To-do, etc...

Result: Appointment Compteted, Apppointment Not Completed

I would like to change or add to the "Type" & "Result" dropdown lists.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, How to change the "Type" & "Result" dropdown lists in history.

You can add to the History types by creating custom activities. Be sure to edit the results when creating custom activities to make them unique. There is a free addon to set the default, there may be one to change the order.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, How to change the "Type" & "Result" dropdown lists in history.

Hi Roy,

Thanks for your help. How do I create a custom activity?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Schedule | Manage | Activity Types

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thank you, Roy.

Bronze Elite Contributor

Chris, 

If you want to assign a particular color in the calendar to specific Act! users you can use our free addon, Auto Color Assigner at www.freeactaddons.com , refer Auto Color Assigner

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog