Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT Pro 2011 Sync Problems

Sage ACT Pro 2011 Sync Problems

Hi all,

We operate ACT Pro 2011 on our windows 8 desktop computers and have been having random sync issues for several months now. Contacts seem to duplicate at will, and/or contacts are deleted entirely from the system. We are a small company, currently using ACT on 2 computers, but have it loaded on 4 in our office and are set up for automatic syncs between all.

I am also 100% sure that I corrected an email address yesterday, saved that information and then today it was back to the old incorrect email.

Currently the owner of the company also syncs to her outlook which then downloads to her iPhone. I suspect this may be the problem, but have NO idea how to fix it. 

We don't have a current support contract, can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Jen

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sage ACT Pro 2011 Sync Problems

You have two main issues. Your version of the ACT! program has never been tested on and isn't supported on Windows 8. The second an more critical problem is syncing between ACT! and outlook and then having Outlook sync with an iphone. That is known to cause problems. If you want to sync the iphone with the ACT! program you should be going direct using something like Handheld Contact.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: Sage ACT Pro 2011 Sync Problems

Have a problem with ACT?

Email Ken Quigley at Keystroke - ken@keystroke.ca

He can fix anything!!

I spent months trying to solve a synchronization problem.

I searched everywhere and spent so many hours trying to fix it

He had the solution in minutes