02-18-2012 09:12 AM - edited 02-19-2012 12:14 PM
Sage ACT!2011 Pro - Problem when REFRESHING -Jumps to different record.
Any chance of getting this fixed?
I was on the My Record, then did some automated data entry, clicked Save, then View / REFRESH, then ACT! jumped to a different record. Sage ACT! did not jump to a newly created record but a already existing record.
Can we Fix This 2011 Problem ? Also please fix if Sage ACT! 2012 Pro is doing this. Thank you - FSB
02-21-2012 09:03 AM
I'm unable to reproduce this effect. Can you provide some additional information:
- Did you perform a Lookup to locate your My Record?
- Did you update the field associated with your Lookup?
- Automated data entry - how is this being done?
- What type of data is being updated (fields, Notes, Histories, etc...)?
- Did you test without using the automated data entry?
02-21-2012 07:18 PM
Here is a vdeo, error is 1minute into the demo video when I click Refresh.
The Company module of ACT!2011 also has same problem and I can recreate problem easily if you would like to do a screen share session. Thanks - FSB