Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT 2011 - Missing Quick Attach in Outlook 2007

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Sage ACT 2011 - Missing Quick Attach in Outlook 2007

Greetings!  

I have a fresh install of Windows 7, Office 2007, and ACT 2011 Pro.  I've moved over my database folder and linked everything back up to the best of my knowledge.  Previous attachments are viewable with the program.  The two shortcuts for ACT are visible and working in Outlook 2007, but I'm missing the 'Quick Attach' shortcut

I've tried everything here:  http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23022/~/act!-icons-missing-from-microsoft%E...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author tonydotigr
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Sage ACT 2011 - Missing Quick Attach in Outlook 2007

The 2 icons that are available - I assume they are the Sync Contacts and Calendar icons.  If that is true, it is generally a sign that the ACT! address book has not been added to Outlook or that the add-in is being blocked.

You mention using article 23022 to troubleshoot, can you provide the results of the steps:

- Is the ACT! address book in Outlook

- Are the ACT! extensions enabled?  Do they remain enabled after close/reopen?

- Is Macro Security reduced?

- What are the load behaviors for the registry keys?  Do they reset to a different value (other than '3')?

Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author tonydotigr
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

The 2 icons that are available - I assume they are the Sync Contacts and Calendar icons.  If that is true, it is generally a sign that the ACT! address book has not been added to Outlook or that the add-in is being blocked.

You mention using article 23022 to troubleshoot, can you provide the results of the steps:

- Is the ACT! address book in Outlook

- Are the ACT! extensions enabled?  Do they remain enabled after close/reopen?

- Is Macro Security reduced?

- What are the load behaviors for the registry keys?  Do they reset to a different value (other than '3')?

Greg Martin
Sage

I have done everything except manually add the address book. Ill give that a try. Yes, those are the two shortcuts showing.

I think adding the Address Book did the trick, thank you!