Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SWIFTPAGE ACT SUPPORT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWIFTPAGE ACT SUPPORT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My act database is down because of the .net update issue. Have tried everything in the knowledgebase and board.. My business is down for 2 days.Can't get anyone on the phone. Keep being told they will call me back. So far, Nothing. Been an Act user since version 2. Time to move on. I want my support $$ back !!!!!  This is total BS

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: SWIFTPAGE ACT SUPPORT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you call Microsoft who are responsible for this?

It's NOT Act!'s fault.

David Shaw
Act! Certified Consultant since 2001
Office:    +44 (0)1483 714507
Mobile: +44 (0)7977 567 318
E-Mail:    dshaw@act4u.org 
Copper Elite Contributor

What version of Act and Windows are you using?

Karen Fredricks
Tech Benders
561-470-5450
Nickel Contributor

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you're having.

Please call us at 1-800-857-0558 during business hours and we will fix your problem for free.

We're the #1 Act! Reseller in the world, and my support team would like the opportunity to make you a happy Act! customer again.

No strings attached, and you'll owe us nothing if we get you fixed up.

You can tell then I authorized this.

Kq\

Ken Quigley, BA, MCSE, ACC, APT
Toronto, Ontario
www.keystroke.ca

Thanks. I finally got someone from support on the phone and the problem seems to be fixed. Had to start calling the offices of the CEO and SR VP to get support. I know it's a Microsoft problem but.....

The problem with the .net upgrade was recognized as early as Nov. How come no notice as to the potential problem Would have saved a lot of people a lot of BS

Also, you don't tell a client that you will call them back in an hour and then never call back.

I pay good money for support and expect a reasonable response - not 2 days, esp when my DB is down and I am essentially out of business.

Thanks to everyone for your help

Ken, thanks for the generous offer, but I finally got someone to call me back.

Nickel Contributor

I'm glad you're up and running again.

If you get jammed up again, please let me know how we can help. At the very least I will make sure you get the support you paid for, and in a timely fashion.

All the best.

Kq\

Toronto, Ontario
www.keystroke.ca

Our company purchased 4 more user licenses (totalling 11 licenses) and I told the "Sales" guy to email me the keys along with the download link. I gave him my email address and I never got the email. After 5 days of waiting I called back to find out why I had not been sent the email. A staff member apologized for the error and sent it to me right away. Once I got the email it was for a newer version. I did not want to have to update my server or database files and I sent a reply asking if the serial number they sent me would work with our current version v17_sp2x217. It's been four days without a reply. So this morning I was forced to install version 18. I was told by the sales guy that the new serial number would integrate our previous serial numbers. Well, guess what.... It didn't. And on top of the download that they gave me I had to download a "Hot fix" to correct an issue in regards to renaming fields. Which was NEVER told to me by the sales guy. Now I have staff unable to work and after calling tech support and being on hold for 10 minutes I was offered the option to have them call me back which I gladly did. About 30 minutes later they called me back only to be transferred to SALES and put on hold again! I left a vm message and am still waiting for them to call me back. This is unacceptable! I am in the process of getting rid of this software strictly because of their tech support, sales reps and clumsy software. After I get this issue resolved ACT! will no longer be used in our company.

Still haven't received a call back and we pay for PREMIUM SUPPORT!!! WHY?!?!?!

Nickel Contributor

Please see me response above to the earlier incident. If you'd like to call us we'll do our best to assist.

Our toll free number is 1-800-857-0558, and you can tell them I authorized the support.

Kq\

Toronto, Ontario
www.keystroke.ca