Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SAM - Sales Automation Manager - Egen Consulting - Northwood

Skilled Commentator

SAM - Sales Automation Manager - Egen Consulting - Northwood

[ Edited ]

Hi

Would anyone know of a User forum for SAM.

I've started working with the product (soon to purchase) and have found the functionality to be powerful and useful.

If I commit to making SAM part of my business, I would feel more comfortable knowing there are other users worldwide, and finding a 'forum' where we could share ideas, and pool some knowledge.

This might be something Egen are looking to do soon - and that in itself would be ideal

Regards

Silver Super Contributor

Re: SAM - Sales Automation Manager - Egen Consulting - Northwood

I think it sounds like a good idea.  I would contact them directly about starting one up.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

I couldn't find One either. I've just created this group. https://www.Facebook.com/groups/SAManager

Is there anyone familiar with SAM? I am trying to set it up for a customer, however, despite several calls and emails to Don Egen I have not had a suitable reply and no help despite several requests.

I am very disappointed, it looks llke a great product, if only I could gt it to do what it promises...

Skilled Commentator

[ Edited ]

Hi

We've used it for 2 Years.

It 'simply' works.

Initially there was an issue as we're on Act V16 and the download for SAM was for a Version 17 version

Don made a 'tweak' to the code - then  provided a download link to the 'tweaked' SAM code that worked.

What type of issues are you facing and I might possibly be able to help.

eg

1) Are you having install issues

2) Incompatibility issues

or

Are you just trying to understand the product

It took a while before I grasped the concepts - and I sent plenty of Emails to Egen Computing.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may post (Screen shots of any issues would always help)