Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Running Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, Hot Fix 2 and trying to update

Copper Contributor

Running Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, Hot Fix 2 and trying to update

Not having much luck.

We have a database with 4 users + 1 server. I am trying to add a 5th user. I purchased and downloaded the most recent version of Sage ACT! Pro 2011 from Sage yesterday (v 13.1.111.0 hotfix 1). The installation was successful and complete and even the networking was fine (amazingly). When I attempted to open the database it told me I needed to update the database to the current version of ACT. I didn't want to do that first, I wanted to update the software on each computer first. Wehn I go to Help andn Update ACT on my machine running Version 13.0.401.0, Hot Fix 2, it tells me I am already running the most current version of ACT.

So how in the world do I update the software if the software doesn't know it's out of date. I've been on the internet plenty today (now that I think of it, I'm on it now!), so it's not that I have no internet connection. Any advice would be great.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Running Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, Hot Fix 2 and trying to update

The following article contains information for applying the Service Pack 1 update: KB Article 27290

Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Contributor

Re: Running Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, Hot Fix 2 and trying to update

I read the article. There's no link to download the update. Can you send me in the right direction?

Platinum Elite Contributor

In the article, first click the version (Pro, Premium, Web) you are using. Then click the for "Download & Install". You will see the download link there. You can also get updates for all versions of ACT! in our Download Center: http://na.sage.com/Sage-ACT/support/Download-Center

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.