Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Running ACT! 2011 and Word 2013

Running ACT! 2011 and Word 2013

Are they compatible? The one computer that has Word 2013 doesn't give Word as a word processor option. All of our other machines are running Word 2010 and are fine. Is there a fix? Thanks!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Running ACT! 2011 and Word 2013

[ Edited ]

Hello Weathercoat,
Welcome to the ACT! Community. Currently, Office 2013 is not officially supported with any version of ACT!. However, we have had many users successfully integrate it with ACT! 2013 with Service Pack 1 applied. Unfortunately, this does not apply to prior versions of ACT!.

However, there may be an add-on that can help you achieve integration. See this web page: https://www.designr1.com/shop/office-2013-pack/. There is a trial you can download.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

This is wrong of them. I have 3 computers on 2012 and they will not make Word 2013 compatible.

This is just one of the reasons my IT guy hates ACT.  I will look at others before upgrading.

Nickel Super Contributor

I think your frustration may be a bit misdirected.  ACT! 2012 was released in August/September 2011.  Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.) was not released until October 2012.  It is always a challenge for software and hardware manufacturers to keep up with the latest changes.  It is not a situation that is unique to ACT!, but is common to many software and hardware companies. 

Brenda Dixon
ACT! Certified Consultant
Dixon Consulting Solutions
404-405-4116
brenda@dixonconsultingsolutions.com
www.dixonconsultingsolutions.com
www.GoToAssist.com/sb/dixon (FOR SUPPORT)