Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Restoring a report format

Restoring a report format

I followed instructions from the Help menu on changing the sort order for the Task List report, but it still doesn't work.  How do I get the old format back?  I tried eliminating the default sort (client) and added a sort by date, to actually make the report something of value, which is was not before... still no good,I have big blank spaces in the report and I can't get it to limit itself to the current month.  I'd like to stick with the original format, at least it had everything  we noted as a "to-do", even though it came out listed in alpha order, instead of in date order.  How do I get it back tothe original?
Bronze Contributor

Re: Restoring a report format

FSC,

What do you mean by the original?

which version was the original you are wanting and which version are you using now might help because there were significant changes from V6 not to V11

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Sorry, I realized after I had posted that I forgot to say that we're running 2007, v. 9.0.  By original, I mean the default report format for the TAsk List as it was originally installed with the program.  Can you help?
Bronze Contributor

In the folder where ACT is installedthere is a .zip file of the standard reports extract this to the report folder for the database should restore the default
Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Thank you very much, I'll ask our tech guru to try this.