Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Restoring Deleted Contact Sync Sets

Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Restoring Deleted Contact Sync Sets

Manually re-creating the sync sets from the ones on your sales person's machine would be the best thing to try here.
Highlighted

Hi again,

I did manually re-create the outlook sync sets on my remote database but they are enabling?  When you look at the total number of ACT contacts to sync it says 0?

My main database is back to normal, however when I try to sync it with my remote it restores the outlook sync settings and I'm back to where I started.

How can I just sync my contacts without the other settings syncing too?  If I can get the contacts off my remote then I can restore that database too.

Loren

Highlighted

Sorry just want to clarify:

I did manually re-create the outlook sync sets on my remote database but they are NOT enabling?  When you look at the total number of ACT contacts to sync it says 0?

My main database is back to normal, however when I try to sync it with my remote it restores the NULL outlook sync settings and I'm back to where I started.

How can I just sync my contacts without the other settings syncing too?  If I can get the contacts off my remote then I can restore that database too.

Highlighted
Administrator

We'd have to let a technician take a closer look at this, please give us a call on 866 873 2006.
Highlighted

Hello Gary,

My apologies for not contacting you sooner, I was at a trade show last week and just did not have the time to focus on this ACT issue.  Looks like you are in the UK, will the 866 873 2006 phone number work from the US?

Highlighted
Administrator

Yes that is our US customer number.
Highlighted

Hi Gary,

I am going to have my local IT / computer person I use look at this issue tomorrow.  If she can't help me resolve it I will be in touch next week to set up a day and time to call your technician.  I will let you know either way how it goes tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to work with me, I do appreciate it.

Regards,

Loren