Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reports Missing Fields

Reports Missing Fields

I am using sage act 12 and I noticed when I go to run my Opportunities by company report, the price, discount and total fields are missing from the report. When I opened the report with the report editor, I was confronted by the message "The template you are opening contains one or more fileds which mave have been deleted, or which you do not have access." I noticed the three missing fields were greyed out on the template, so I removed them and re-added them to the template. I am still getting the empty fields when I run the report. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Reports Missing Fields

Hello RockfordCollege,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Does the same thing with other similar Opportunity reports, like "Opportunities by Contact" or "Opportunities by Record Manager"?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Hello I am using ACT 2011 Premium and have encountered the exact same problem when editing the Contact Report, the hideonempty box for notes keeps changing back to yes and will not save for no.  I tested this by editing the opportunities by contact report and it did save hideonempty as no.  Please help, I'm trying to fix the issue of notes not printing, which is essential for our company's use of this software.

Platinum Elite Contributor

You either have a corrupted report template of not doing the edit correct. It's impossible to tell with out examining the report template.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129