Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reporting and opportunity questions

Copper Super Contributor

Reporting and opportunity questions

Hi,

Two questions....

1)

Is there anyway to enter an annual or quarterly quota in Act and have things like the dashboard or reports indicate percentage of quota attained to date?  There is that speedometer looking dashboard icon that seems it would be ideal for that but I think that is doing something with weighted forecasted totals vs total forecast.

2)

My management expects me to submit a weekly activity report.  Right now I am creating a history/notes report and then cutting and pasting relevant items from that into another document.  The issue is the default report includes every activity and note, while I just need certain ones.  I'd like to skip the cut/paste step.  Is there any way to tag specific notes and completed activity items so I can run a report that includes only those tagged items?  One thought I had was using the "Associate with" function and associate those specific items, and then lookup whatever the "Asscoiate with" term is, but really cannot get my arms around how to do that.   Hopefully this makes sense.

Any insight, especially on the second one, would be awesome.

Thanks.....Mike

Copper Super Contributor

Re: Reporting and opportunity questions

no suggestions on either, especially number 2??

Mike