Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reply to email in opportunity history

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Reply to email in opportunity history

Hi,

I need to be able to reply to an email that has been attached to an opportunity. Currently, the only work around I have found is to have the email added to ACT via Outlook as an attachment. This means that I have to open the email in the history, click on the attachment, and then reply to the email.

Is there another way to go about this, as this solution is not ideal. It means that I cannot view any text within the email in the history viewing pane, and it also means that the text within the email is not searchable on ACT.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jamie_ST_UK
‎01-23-2018 02:01 AM
Administrator

Re: Reply to email in opportunity history

Unfortunately there wouldn't be another way than the one you've already described to directly reply to an email. At least not without using addons!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Bronze Contributor

I would like to put in a plug for eMailConnectPro as one of the most useful add-ons that I use every day to make my life easier.

This allows me to right click on an eMail in Outlook and directly attach it to an opportunity ... or other targets.

However, I did try to attach it without using eMailConnectPro and could not find an easy solution, except as you stated.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium V. 18
HP ENVY 17m, 16GB, & Office 365, 32bit, 1TB HDD.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jamie_ST_UK
‎01-23-2018 02:01 AM
Administrator

Unfortunately there wouldn't be another way than the one you've already described to directly reply to an email. At least not without using addons!