Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Remove multiple items from calendar in masse

Remove multiple items from calendar in masse

Is there a way to delete multiple activities at the same time from the calendar? Typically we clear activities and appointments, or erase an appointment occasionally, but in this case, it would be great if I could delete en masse.  I am using Double look with outlook and have three other staff using ACT but its all my database they do not have their own. One staff has multiple To dos showing up on his calendar and when I select all views of all Calendars I see these to do's 6 or 7 in a day?   Then when my double look syncs it puts all of them into outlook.

Help!

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Remove multiple items from calendar in masse

Hallmanncpa, it would help to know which version of Act! and Outlook you are using.

In Act! 2008 & 2009, you can go to Task List, select the items you want to clear, and then Right-Click on the highlighted area and choose "Clear Multiple Activities...".  I do not know if this works in earlier versions.

MrWright

Thank you

I am using ACT! by Sage 2006 Version 8.0.2.82  and Double Look build is the most currrent.  I maybe need to go to dereks computer and delete these items on his? My task list is already wiped clean of these items. However, when Double Look runs it synsc these items to outlook and then back to my task list. So it keeps multiplying.  I would like to start fresh and clear all of Dereks Act Calander items, not just one at a time.

Also My Outlook is 2007 Enterprise Edition and I am runnnig it with exchange server on its own dedicated server however its total over kill for what we do.
Platinum Elite Contributor

When you select multiple activities on the task list, then right-click and choose "Clear Multiple Activities", the dialog box will give the option to Clear or Erase.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thank you

I guess I keep lookin at calandar view and have to delete /erase them one at a time

Bill