Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Relationships not showing

Relationships not showing

We have a 2-user ACT 11 (2009) set up...in production for about a year.  On one machine, the relationships aren't showing...the tab is there, but no data, no column headers, and seemingly no way to customize columns (as I've done before).

The other machine is fine.  Any idea what's going on?

Thanks

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Relationships not showing

Since you mention this is a 2 license setup, I assume you are accessing the same database.  If this is correct, then the issue appears to localized to the one computer. 

Some things to try on the 'problem' computer:

- on the Relationships tab - if you see the Option button (far right - top of tab) > click on it and select 'Customize Columns' > then select 'Reset'.

- If not resolved, attempt to reset Toolbars and Menus.  This is done through the Tools > Customize > Reset Menus and Toolbars option.

- Rebuild the Act! Preferences files.  For steps, visit this article: Mini-Calendars/Rebuild Act! Preferences

Note: To delete the Preferences use the 'Alternate Solution/Manually Delete Act! Preferences' section.  And be sure to check the DPI settings for the monitor (steps also listed in the article).

Greg Martin
Sage

Re: Relationships not showing

Thanks....I will try this next time this strange behavior occurs.   

After I posted this yesterday, I did something (not sure what) and it reappeared.   Until this morning, when relationships once again disappeared.   I quit out of ACT...relaunched, and it is now fine.

Thanks again.

Art