Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Reinstall Sage ACT! Pro 2013

Re: How do I reload act 2013 without disc?

Thank you Gary. Up and running.

My last database backup was three weeks ago. From now on, I will back up weekly.

I am running Windows 10. Are discounted upgrades offered somewhere?

Have a great week.

-Smitron

Administrator

For upgrade details and pricing, it would be best to give or sales team a call on 866 873 2006, or contact one of our Partners.

Hi Gary - could you send me the link for the original installation files? Our license is for Act! Premium 2013. I am currently running 15.1 with hotfix up to 3.

Administrator

Hi James,

I've sent you a PM.

Thanks, Gary - I got the PM. One further question - after I install this, do I need to apply any of the Hotfixes? If so, can you tell me which ones - I ask because I do not see an SP1 hotfix 1, only SP1 hotfixes 2,3, and 4. There are non-sp1 hotfixes 1 and 2 as well.

Thanks - Jim

Administrator

Hi Jim,

They should install automatically when you install the software. Check in Help > About Act after the installation completes to confirm if they have been installed. If not, the hotfixes are cumulative, so you only need to install the latest one to get all the previous hotfixes.

Re: Reinstall Sage ACT! Pro 2013

I had purchased a new computer because my drive crashed I had ACT! Pro 2013. I loved it and it worked great. How do I go about downloading it? I have to search the house for the disk I hope I didn't throw it away. ANY Suggestions? 

Melissa 

mrobertson.bernal at gmail.com

Administrator

Hi Melissa,

I've sent you a PM.

will it work being im using it on another computer? I cannot find the box with the serial # on it for the life of me. 

Administrator

You'll need the Serial number to activate it. If you still have access to the old installation, you can see in the Help > Register Act menu.
If you've lost it you can contact us privately to recover it.