Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Registration of South Africa Makro Version...

Registration of South Africa Makro Version...

Hi, I've just bought Act in Makro in Cape Town and want to register the product. All I have is a 10 digit number on the case of the disk...there doesn't seem to be a 25 digit code anywhere on the box or disk. Can anyone offer some assistance how this 25 digit number can be found. I'll call Makro tomorrow but I'd be interested to know where to find the number. Thanks Tom
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Registration of South Africa Makro Version...

I think it's a 20-character code (4 groups of 5 characters)

It's usually on the envelope that the CD is in. If not, you'll need to check with your reseller

Mike, The product came in a box and the disk in in a plastic box inside. There's not a sniff of a code except a 10 digit code on the plastic box. No 25 digit code in sight, I'm afraid...not on the cardboard box nor the manual nor the disk box. I can't think of anywhere else it might be. Thanks for the reply. Tom

Is this the Sage business in South Africa - http://www.softlineenterprise.co.za/index.asp ?

It's linked from the act.com web site... but I can't even see ACT! on their site?

Very odd

Mike, I've got a Johannesburg phone number on the disk case and I'll give them a call on Tuesday. Let's see what happens. Tom

Ta.

That link (which is actually connected from the act.com/acc page) is wrong. This is the right link http://www.softline.co.za/

They have contact info on their site.