08-02-2010 09:01 AM
Welcome to the ACT! Online Community.
To change the font in the contact fields and field labels
- Go to Tools > Design Layouts > Contact. This opens the Layout Designer.
- Hold down your Ctrl button on your keyboard, then click the labels and fields you would like to increase the font size on. To select all fields and labels, go to Edit > Select All from the layout designer menu
- Once you have selected your fields, you can change the font size from the font size selector on the toolbar. Keep in mind that a signficant increase in font size may cause your layout to look crowded or out of alignment.
To change the font for information under the tabs (not including fields)
- Go to Tool > Preferences
- Click the Colors & Fonts tab
- You see a list of all the different views. Select the one you would like to change the font size for and change the font size with the setting the right side
- You can also select all the views at the same time by highlighting the first view on the list, scrolling to bottom, then holding down your Shift key and clicking the last item on the list. Then click the Font button on the right and adjust the size.
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.