Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Records marked private can still be printed out using Reports! Total breach of security!

Records marked private can still be printed out using Reports! Total breach of security!

I thought that when you marked a record as Private and no one else was sharing that record, then no one could access the record. While they cannot access the record doing lookup, they CAN print out the record by going to Reports. So it is as if there were no private records. ACT tech told me that is the way the program works and that there is no way to stop someone from printing out your private records. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to do here? SAGE really needs to fix this security breach ASAP.
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Records marked private can still be printed out using Reports! Total breach of security!

I will be reproducing this this morning and will submit it to our development team for them to look at.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Records marked private can still be printed out using Reports! Total breach of security!

Nickel Super Contributor

No, I was unable to. But I am working with Haggard to try and get it reproduced.