Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Record manager information automatically added after synchronizing with Google

Champion Listener

Record manager information automatically added after synchronizing with Google

I am the only record manager on this database. What is happening is that when I schedule an activity and then synchronize with my Google account, my information as the record manager is added. I just spoke with technical support and they tell me that this is the default for Pro 2012. They also tell me that there is no workaround for this issue.

While I can understand that for multiple record managers, you would want to know who scheduled the activity, having my record manager information automatically added is a real pain. The problem is that after integration with Google contacts are listed alphabetically. My last name starts with "C" and is almost always listed first. That makes viewing activity information on the calendar difficult. This seems to happen only at the initial scheduling of the activity. If I go and reschedule the activity and remove my name from the list, my name is not re-added. It would be nice for a single database user to decide not to include the record manager information.

I have Pro 2012 version 14.0.572.0 hot fix 2. I am running Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. Any ideas would be welcome.