Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Record History items not visible on calendar.

Copper Elite Contributor

Record History items not visible on calendar.

Can I make items entered on  Contact History using the 'Record History' button show on the Calendar and Task list for that day? After all, it is stuff I did on that day and when you review the week in calendar mode it presents an incomplete picture of what was done. (ACT!9).
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Record History items not visible on calendar.

No, this is not an option. You need to use a history report to get a full picture.

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on.
Copper Elite Contributor

Thanks Mike, submission sent.
I was aware of the History Report option, but it is much quicker and easier to monitor things daily in the calendar, as you would with a paper diary. I am on a mission to go paperless, but the electronic systems should be at least as effective, if not better than the paper systems they replace???!!! Currently I Schedule the spontaneous calls and incoming phone calls then Clear them to get a complete picture in my Calendar. A bit time wasting and clumsy though.
Cheers, Graham.
Platinum Elite Contributor

You might also be able to do this with Crystal reports ... but it would be a complex report to display the history in a calendar format