Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Quotewerks

Quotewerks

Anyone using quotewerks with Act? I'm thinking about using quotewerks. Any review would be appreciated.

Bronze Contributor

Re: Quotewerks

Disclosure: I am an ACT! Certified Consultant and a QuoteWerks Reseller.  But I am a QW reseller because I love their product, not the other way around.  QW happens to fit my business model very well - I am able to select the Bill to, Sold to and Ship to from ACT!, select the products from a price list or from properly-formatted Excel spreadsheets, adjust quantities and pricing based on markup, discount, quantities, add various supporting documents (Ts & Cs, Requirements, datasheets, turnaround documents), the quote info gets written back to ACT! Opportunities, optionally follow-up calls are scheduled, I pdf them and email them out.  Huge time savings, consistency, professional look.  Love it.  They have trials.

Signature
Silver Contributor

Re: Quotewerks

Ditto from us. Quotewerks is a great complement to ACT. It's well designed and offers excellent support and product documentation.  We use it in house, and consult  on it as well.  We also HOST Quotewerks

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider