Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Quicker Mail Merge

Quicker Mail Merge

There are several mail merges I want to do regularly.  Can I get certain mail merge templates put on my toolbar or navbar for easy access?
Bronze Contributor

Re: Quicker Mail Merge

Hi rrugen,

First of all I am not a technician.  You didn't metion the ACT version you are using.  I will assume that it is the latest version.

As for putting an icon on the tool bar to run the same mail merge repeatedly, I don't know if that is possible. 

I will say that several months ago I added EMail Connect from CRM-Service.com which has a very sophisticated eMail merge.  One of the best attributes of that program is that you can schedyule what time of day the eMail merge will run. 

This is important for two reasons:

1.  It gives you a chance to see all the eMails merged in the draft folder before they go out.

2.  It sends the email at the time you want it to go.

Hope this helps. 

I am not associagted with CRM-Service in any way.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013

Re: Quicker Mail Merge

I am using ACT 2009.  What I need is a quicker way, if possible, then doing down the Write menu and going through the Wizard to get to 3 or 4 documents that I merge on a regular basis.  They can't be automated.  I have to say this account needs a demand letter and then, if possible, click a button to send.

Thanks!