Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Queuing Scheduled Activities In Calendar

Queuing Scheduled Activities In Calendar

Hi!

New To Act, stioll learning it. I am stymied by a couple things I think should be easy to do in ACT, hoping some kind person will help a newbie!

First, I am using Calendar to shedule my assistants work load. I schedule him for two 4 hour projects in a day, 8-12 and 1-5. Now lets say the 8-12 goes overtime, to 3 PM. Currently, ACT will allow them concurrently... but my assistant, no matter how good, cxan only do one project at a time. So, how can I expand the time alloted to one ACtivity to go over, NOT run concurrent, and PUSH BACK all the following activities (I schedule him out for a week. I want each project assigned pushed back, but kept in the same order...)

Second, I am assigned a task to look over a project by Customer Service. I check it out, make the changes needed. OK, I can then clear the activity, but how do I let the Customer Service person know it is all done? Is there any sort of internat messaging system? Similarly, if I schedule an activity for someone, how do I message them that they need to look into something?

Thanks for your help!

Dave