11-09-2009 08:47 PM
I recently purchased ACT 2009. I work out of my house and plan to make and receive calls through ACT dialer (I have vonage VOIP, plan to have incoming screen pops, dial via headphone or maybe mouse).
1. Is dialer included in the regular version of ACT 2009?
2. Do you recommend any third party software to make this work smoothly?
3. Do you recommend any phones and headsets?
Thank you very much for your help.
11-10-2009 03:25 AM
1. Yes - but only out-going and only via standard tapi. It's also not to user friendly
2. I use and recommend itDial - works with most TAPI systems and with Skype
3. Depends if using TAPI or Skype and if direct or PABX