Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Question on Tracking Opportunies

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Question on Tracking Opportunies

I am farely new to ACT, I am learning the program as I go. I am the single and only user, we did not purchase multiple users. So my question is, how can I track each sales reps. opportunities and create dashboards and reports that will show their individual sales each month, quarter, year? I have created a few new fields in the contact and under the opportunity to reference the specific rep. But I cannot customize the dashboard to pull XYZ Rep's opportunities only.  Nor can I or I should say, I'm not sure how to create a new report that will grab specific sales information for Specific Rep. 

My only thought to make the above happen is to create separate databases for each rep. That though may take some time to do, I am also afraid that I may need to pull all reps sales into one report in the future, so that will also be time consuming.  Does anyone have any idea on how I can achieve this????

Please help.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author LCHRISTOFF
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Question on Tracking Opportunies

For what you're trying to do, you will need to purchase additional licenses and add the users to the database.

You may want to contact an ACC for alternative methods or customizing the database to fit your needs.

http://www.act.com/partners/acc/find

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author LCHRISTOFF
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Question on Tracking Opportunies

For what you're trying to do, you will need to purchase additional licenses and add the users to the database.

You may want to contact an ACC for alternative methods or customizing the database to fit your needs.

http://www.act.com/partners/acc/find