Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Question for Users of both Act! and iPhone

Question for Users of both Act! and iPhone

Has anyone identified a good contact software for the iPhone that links up well with Act? I've emailed Act many times asking them to come out with a version of Act for the iPhone. Unfortunately the contact software that comes with the iPhone is pretty rudimentary. Accordingly I was wondering if anyone has come across a contact software program that you can buy off the iPhone App Store that will seemlessly get its data from Act?
Bronze Contributor

Re: Question for Users of both Act! and iPhone

Why not have a look at www.companionlink.com as they have software to link to just about every type of phone on the market from ACT and you can even try a trial version to see if it fits your needs
Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Paul - thanks for the prompt feedback but my query is a little different. Companionlink is a good utility for synching data but I'm actually looking for a suggestion of a contact software program for the iPhone that people like and that synchs up well with Act. The problem is that the contact software that comes with the iPhone is pretty rudimentary and Act has yet to come out with an Act program for the iPhone (the way they did for the Palm). Accordingly Act users are faced with the problem of identifying a new contact manager for their iPhone that will synch up well with Act. iPhone has their app store with thousands of software titles and I was wondering if anyone in the community has come across a contact software program for their iPhone that they like and that synchs up well with Act?
Bronze Elite Contributor

Apparently Handheld Contact are going to release a product that works with iPhone, refer www.handheldcontact.com

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog