Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Question about KB 19948 (History Queue Folder) Creating and Sending E-mails from Microsoft® Outlook® 2007

Tuned Listener

Question about KB 19948 (History Queue Folder) Creating and Sending E-mails from Microsoft® Outlook® 2007

My Windows7/Outlook 2007 setup involves a number of outlook profiles and I configured one outlook profile for  use with ACT 2010.  Because of outbound history tracking delays, I followed KB 19948 and found all services running. Doing so, however, I discovered a number of outbound e-mails in the History Queue Folder from my other Outlook profiles that are not setup for ACT2010.

Questions:  

Why do I have outlook profile e-mails (that were not configured with ACT 2010) sitting in the ACT 2010 History Queue Folder? 

Would the e-mails(labeled at tmpXXXX) been removed automatically at some point has I not cleared the ACT 2010 History Queue Folder?

Thks,

Tuned Listener

Silent on a Question about KB 19948 (History Queue Folder) Creating and Sending E-mails from Microsoft® Outlook® 2007

Hopeful someone might have some experience with residual Outlook client e-mail sitting in the history queue folder. No response to the Jan.2nd post

Tuned Listener

Jan.13.2010 update on KB 19948 (History Queue Folder) Creating and Sending E-mails from Microsoft® Outlook® 2007

Problem ongoing. Solution?

Since e-mail attachments not coming through on regular basis to the history tab, I revised setup preferences and e-mail and accepted the recommended selection: (subject and body) of  e-mail attach to history.

I will edit the history and manually insert the attachment for those times when the entire e-mail needs to be kept.