Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pushing company notes to contacts

Pushing company notes to contacts

I would like to push the notes that I put in a company to all of the companies contacts (in their notes section).  Is that possible natively?  If not, is there a 3rd party app that can get this done?

Silver Super Contributor

Re: Pushing company notes to contacts

I don't know of one.  I could write a program that would do it.  I can see where it might be useful.  Let me know if you can't find one.  My contact information is in my signature.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Platinum Super Contributor

Hello Markccni,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

When in the Company Detail screen, you can select (double click) a note you wish to associate with contacts > click Contacts > set to Companies > select the appropriate Company and it will populate the list with the associated contacts > associate all or individual contacts as desired.  Click OK to save.  The Note will now display within the associated contacts Notes tab.  This also works for Groups and History items.

If you are looking for an automated way to do this, there is no built-in function for it.

Greg Martin
Sage

Okay, thanks. That is very helpful.

It would be great if that could be automated!